Mechanical & plant eng.
16,000 m² NGF
The customer is a family business, which manufactures pipe and distribution systems as well as custom-made products for the European market.
Reorganisation of the plant and increase efficiency by implementing lean manage-ment, optimising of production control and planning process and developing a material flow-orientated layout:
- Value stream analysis of the complete manufacturing, planning and controlling process
- Design of a overall material flow-orientated production layout
- Setting strategic objectives for the company
- Definition of KPI´s for production and administration to support continuous improvement
- Establishing a daily shopfloor management in both production and administrative areas
- Design of production control and planning process with focus on stability and on-time delivery
- Implementation and ramp-up of a local production order control process in the manufacturing areas
- Design of a PULL-production concept