Planning and optimisation | Intralogistics
Electrical eng. & med tech
about 1,296 employees
Our customer is one of the leading international suppliers of wire products for large household appliances. It supplies a wide variety of industries with industrially shaped, robust and high-quality wire products.
Design process for materials handling between production stages and conception of a proper technical solution along with convert concept to specific layout requirements for a new production site:
- Analyse the basis of logistics chain design to identify further investment reduction potentials
- Process design of materials handling, derive requirements for appropriate transport equipment.
- Static buffer dimensioning to optimise inventory in the supermarkets and to reduce needed floor space.
- Conception of transport equipment for materials handling and storing that fulfil requirements by bulky but light goods.
- Derive and define additional technical equipment for materials handling
- Create tender documents for needed transport and technical equipment