Planning a tugger train system
Mechanical & plant eng.
about 1.300 employees
Our customer, based in Switzerland, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of bonded abrasives.
Design and test run of a periodic production supply realised with tugger trains also for bulky items and connection with the PULL based and levelled production planning and scheduling system
- Analyses of current movement data within the production and developing of the long-term horizon
- Feasibility study and selection of a suitable system for the production supply
- Design of a route concept including stop points and time schedule of driving
- Design of a loading concept also for bulky items up to 2t
- economic consideration of the system and calculation of FTE
- Creation of the tender document with all necessary technical requirements
- Planning and realisation of a tugger train test for bulky items