Optimisation of the intralogistics concept
Aerospace & shipbuilding
~ 500 m², 15 meters high, 300 SKU
The company group is internationally active and specialised in shipbuilding with three locations.
Reorganisation of the existing line supply concept with the aim of reducing operating costs.
- Definition of the planned forecast for calculating the storage capacities required in the future as well as performance and utilisation scenarios
- Floorspace allocation (evaluation and selection of potential areas on the shipyard site)
- Analysis of the processes in the current state and design of the future processes incl. detailed layout planning (2D,3D) and concept visualisation
- Coordination of the technical feasibility study for racking and transport equipment as well as required building adaptation (manipulation of current building structure, fire protection, safety and legal aspects, statics)
- Consolidation into a requirement sheet as a pre step for the tendering process
- Preparation and monitoring of tenders with different providers
- Technical evaluation of the offers and preparation of a decision document