Mechanical & plant eng.
about 220 employees
3,000 m² net floor area
Our customer is a global acting special machine builder for packaging technologies. Specialised in is bag making and end of line packaging machines the company develops customer individual solutions for various industries.
Development of a future logistics concept for the German production site considering efficient bearing technologies and ideal material flow systems:
- Definition of relevant functional areas and current space requirements
- Analysis of the production and procurement quantities in order to evaluate required storage capacities
- Calculate the required future logistics performance based on the production programme for the next 5 years
- Technical design of potential bearing technologies such as AMLS, shelving system and shuttle system
- Comparison of the potential technologies under cost, efficiency and space requirement aspects and selection of the future logistics systems
- Development of a picking and material flow concept taking into account the requirements of production
- Development of the future logistics layout for the year 2023