Logistics concept | France
The company is a manufacturer and distributor of connection, assembly and system technology; with approx. 3,300 employees and a group turnover of € 652 million in 2018, the company is the world leader.
Conception, planning and tendering of the storage systems as well as workstations for picking and packaging of customer orders at the logistics location in France:
- Analysis of the actual material flow and extrapolation to the design year
- Optimisation of intralogistics processes and definition of requirements for IT processes
- Definition of capacity requirements and allocation, taking into account seasonality
- Preparation decision paper for future warehousing and workstations design
- Tendering and contract awarding of storage systems and workstations