Distribution Centre | Europe1
Trade/ Fashion/ eCom
17,000 m²; 40,000 Pal.
The company is one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of connecting elements and assembly systems with its own production and development facilities; more than 200,000 stocked articles are available, from the standard screw according to DIN/ISO to customer-specific applications.
Conception, planning, tendering and realisation of a distribution centre for Europe-wide customer supply:
- Analysis of actual processes, functions and material flow
- Determination and definition of target requirements for capacities, functions, services and material flow
- Subsystem/concept planning for pallet / small parts storage and the functional areas WE, picking, WA
- Evaluation of concept alternatives (investments, operating costs by means of utility value analysis)
- Tendering and awarding of contracts for material flow technology, support in implementation planning, coordination of technology suppliers,
- Accompanying the execution planning of the general contractor for logistics and IT systems
- Carrying out the function, performance and availability tests