The company is a worldwide manufacturer of angle mirrors and armored glass with over 40 years of experience.
Development of a concept for brownfield reorganization and integration of a planned building extension
- Analysis of the current floor space consumption, workflow sequences and material flows
- Evaluation of the existing capacity limits for machinery, workstations and logistic areas
- Development of holistic utilization concept for entire floor space capacity
- Derivation of the long-term roadmap for the implementation of further manufacturing capacities based on dedicated forecast scenarios
- Analysis of material flow and goods movements in order to identify the optimal shopfloor arrangement
- Preparation of final results for handover to company board and architectural office