Brownfield concept l Fashion logistics
~ 1.800 employees
The company is a specialist in textile logistics. The full-service partner maintains an international partner network and thus meets the multidimensional requirements of customers in 60 countries.
Development of a brownfield concept for the operation of an inbound distribution center: The operation covers the in- and outbound as well as the processing and sorting of yearly approx. 65m items.
- Assessment of concept requirements regarding volumes and processes
- Simulative visualization of quantity requirements by material flow diagram
- Study and evaluation of constructional expansion options
- Holistic design of the manual processes
- Concept and layout planning including working stations, conveyor and storage technology
- Qualitative estimation of the differing concept alternatives by utility analysis
- FTE calculation
- Supporting the feasibility study regarding structural adaptions and fire prevention
- Estimation of the investment volume
- Assistance in the preparation of the service offer