Planning, optimising or reconstructing logistics and production sites are among the major challenges facing companies. We deliver efficient solutions for our customers with in-depth engineering expertise and knowledge of the processes, always with an eye on the technical and financial requirements. We work for companies in various sectors. Our know-how ensures changes and growth.The outcome and extraordinary results count for us, and we are convinced that you achieve this best with the best people.
Teamwork is not merely a word for us; it’s something we put into practice. We therefore look for people who are able to think across different disciplines, with razor-sharp analysis, implement projects hands on and develop solutions within teams. Are you ready?
International project manager (m/f)
You will work closely with our customers as part of a team and represent projects at all phases:
- Systematically prepare decisions for the management board and the supervisory board on large projects – from site analysis right through to implementation
- Technical and operational resource planning and controlling
- Network plan-supported deadline planning, control of projects at home and abroad
- Organise and develop logistics and production networks right through to the variety of tasks of customer project management
- You have a relevant university degree as an industrial engineer or construction engineer with business management
- Training in a technical or commercial occupation is beneficial
- You preferably have two to five years‘ professional experience in the above areas
- You have practical experience in logistics, production and construction planning or project control
- You also have project management experience, developing to become the certified project manager for medium-sized and large projects through our parallel training programs
- Your strengths include good communications skills and the ability to deal with our customers at different levels of the organisation
- You have a good working knowledge of current Office programs and are able to offer a business-fluent knowledge of English
We look forward to receiving your application documents that should be sent to the address below or emailed to email@example.com